The Solfeggio frequencies are sound frequencies used for healing purposes. By exposing the mind and body to the Solfeggio frequencies, you can easily achieve a greater sense of balance and deep healing.
It was Dr. Joseph Puleo who rediscovered the Solfeggio sounds in the 70s by finding the frequencies (measured in hertz) of these unique healing sounds. He used the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction to unravel the mysterious six mathematical patterns encoded there: 396, 417, 528, 639, 741 and 852.
Perhaps the leading proponent of the miraculous healing power of the 528 Hz Solfeggio note is Dr. Leonard Horowitz, world famous author of 15 health science books, and Harvard graduated public health expert. According to Dr. Horowitz, all healing occurs from sonic waves or vibrations, specific frequencies of sound, resonating throughout the universe.
He claims that human cells use DNA, like radios use antennae, to receive the note vibrations and attune the body’s rhythm to that of the cosmos. He refers to the 528 Hz Solfeggio note as “the frequency of love” which, in addition to providing health benefits, opens the portals to spiritual transformation.
For healing purposes, the important thing is precisely the exact frequencies associated with the Solfeggio scale:
- The first frequency, UT (396 Hz), is used for negative field release, which means getting rid of fear and guilt.
- The second frequency, RE (417 Hz), is used to allow and create positive change.
- The third frequency, MI (528 Hz), is considered to be the frequency for transformation and miracles, as well as DNA repair.
- The fourth frequency, FA (639 Hz), is the frequency for love and unity.
- The fifth frequency, SOL (741 Hz), is the frequency for intuition and enlightenment.
- The sixth frequency, LA (852 Hz), is used for spiritual sight and awareness.
Are these frequencies also related to the Chakras?
In addition to the above description of the healing properties commonly attributed to the Solfeggio sounds by many spiritual healers, healing musicians, scientists and researchers. These frequencies also resonate with the first 6 chakras, from bottom to top. If you listen to these healing frequencies, you will feel the vibrations of the first frequency in the first chakra, the vibrations of the second frequency in the second chakra and so on, until you reach your sixth chakra. The fours frequency, for example, works also on your heart chakra and the issues associated with it.
Considering the above, it is clear to me that people can use the Solfeggio frequencies to balance and “tune up” their chakras in a nice, fast and rather simple way, just by listening to the sound frequencies.